Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Holga 120N

I recently purchased a Holga 120N, pictured below.
















I took my first roll of medium format film and had it developed at Redlands Color Lab. I scanned in a couple negatives to see how they turned out.






























I have to say, this little toy camera takes some pretty cool pictures. I photoshopped it a little for color but the grain is all natural. Pretty cool stuff.

Dane Sanders hosts a SPM (simple photo minute) over at www.simplephotolife.com/blog about the Holga 120. The SPM was done by Peter Thomsen and the video can be see here.

2 comments:

Scarlett Lillian // Jacksonville Senior Photographer said...

Oh wow, I love the vintage look of those pictures!

Anyways just wanted to say thanks KC for your feedback about my video on my blog! Keep in touch!

Dane Sanders said...

I Love your holga world ... great stuff.