Monday, November 13, 2006

Sabbath Afternoon

This past Saturday a few of us drove up to Camp Cedar Falls. It is on the way to Big Bear for us, just past Angelus Oaks. We wanted to go for a hike to the apple orchard, but didn't make it and it's a good thing since the rain rolled in on our way back down the mountain. But it was nice to get out. We don't have the fall colors that some places but our's will do. I will start off by showing you some nature photos. I just got a new lens and I had to try it out. Yes there are a lot of them but I couldn't narrow it down to just a couple. I will have to break it up into a few entries.
Gotta love a happy log.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude.. you are GOOD! awesome pictures.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you kept me out of the pictures. . . could ruin your street cred! Good job on the photos.