Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Pismo Beach, CA

This past weekend I got to hang out with some really cool photographers in Pismo Beach, CA. They were all from a really niiiiice place called OSP or OpenSourcePhoto.net. It's unbelieveable how nice these people actually are. We communicate all the time online but until you meet them in person, the forum just doesn't do them justice. We are all counting down the days till we can do it again. Special thanks to Erik and Mike of BigFolio for hosting the event and to Colin of ColinMichaelphoto.com for opening up his house for his workshop. You all did an excellent job of organizing this event. And a special thanks to the awesome photographers that came out to teach us a little something...John Michael Cooper of altf.com, Jose Villa of JoseVilla.com, Mike Larson of MikeLarson.com, and Gene Higa of GeneHiga.com. I know I have left some people out, but thank you all. We had members make the trek from New York, Pennyslvania, Florida, Washington, Utah, Texas, South Carolina, and Arizona.

And a special thank you to my roommates...Troy Baker, Mark Christensen, and Eddie Bojorquez.

Here are a few photos from the weekend.




And to help fight AIDS in Africa, go buy something (RED).

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes I hate AIDS, too. I wish I could afford to show it by buying and wearing THIS Product(red) item:

http://img201.imageshack.us/my.php?image=red1oe5.jpg

Mmmmmmmmmmmm....

I think it's $350.

Unknown said...

ok. who took this pic? i like the lighting. hook me up with the technic to get my portraits to look that way.

Anonymous said...

Very nice picture, KC. I think that's one of the nicest pictures I've seen of you....ok I'm done. Good stuff.

colinmichael said...

It was a pleasure to have everyone, we will have to do it again...like at WPPI!