Sunday, May 13, 2007

Kristine and Michael

I got back home a couple hours ago from my first ever eSession with Kristine and Michael. They are getting married in 3 weeks but since Michael lives up north, we were limited on when we could do the session. It turns out Mothers Day was our best option. They were going to be with her parents at the beach over the weekend so it made the perfect opportunity for me to take a drive to the beach and do this for them. I actually assisted Kristine last year at Michaels sisters wedding with the photography. They have known each other since they were kids but only recently turned it in to something more. Congratulations Kristine and Michael, I look forward to your wedding.






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute. Wish you had been around when Duncan & I got engaged.

Anonymous said...

Nicely done sir, nicely done. . .