Wednesday, May 06, 2009

So it's only been 3 months +

I didn't realize it had been so long. I've been so busy, I've let the time slip away. I need to start posting something again. Here are a few from the last three months.

Tim turned the big 4 0 !!!


We went camping for the first time with Reed and our teardrop trailer in Death Valley the last weekend in February.

This is Reed at the dunes in Death Valley.

Reed got to play in a pool for the first time...he loved it.

And this is him tonight getting his bath. He's over 8 months now, he's growing so fast. He is crawling all over the place.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun to catch up on your beautiful family:) Where is your tripod for when you are in the pic?!

Nita B.

K.C. said...

It's only been 5 months since I posted this, I think I should catch up a little:) I prefer to just hold the camera and see how many people I can fit in the frame:) I hope you are doing well.

K.C.