Monday, December 04, 2006

Thanksgiving

I have been out of town for the last week so updating my blog was not possible. Now I get to play catch up.


On Thanksgiving day we had the pleasure of going to the Woosley's house. Christina, Duncan, Isabella, Eric, and Laura also came. It was fun hanging out and eating way too much yummy food. Although I greatly missed my dads pie:) Here is the whole group. It took a few tries to get everyone in the shot.


Below is one of the tasties parts of the holiday season, next to Pepperment ice cream. This is what we call Fat Jello because if you eat too much of it, you get fat. Simple enough, right?
And of course, Christina's yams. I'm not usually a big fan but when you add olive oil, rosemary, and garlic, mmmmmm.

While we were waiting to eat, we all helped Brad get started shooting his first short movie.
And below is the star of the movie, Duncan.
I hope everyone had a safe and happy Thanksgiving holiday. Only 3 weeks till Christmas.



No comments: