Thursday, December 27, 2007

Chattanooga, TN

I had not been back to Chattanooga since me moved to CA three and a half years ago so it was nice to go back for a visit, even though CA will always be home. My mom was having a surgery so I surprised her. She actually had it while I was in San Diego but five days after had to do. I took the red eye flight from Ontario, CA to Atlanta, GA on Friday evening. It was only a three and a half hour flight so that was really nice. I was scheduled to be in Atlanta for about four hours before my next flight to Chattanooga but Stephanie suggested I ask if there was an earlier flight. Since I only had a carry on, I was good to go and got to Chattanooga before my original flight was supposed to take off. My sister and her family came and picked me up and took me back to their house in Ooltewah. It's nice to see so much of the I-75 construction done. A couple hours later we headed downtown to the hospital to see my mom. Needless to say she was very surprised to see me. The week was spent hanging out, seeing friends, eating at restaurants I have missed, etc., etc. While I was there I got to take some photos of my sister, niece, nephew, and mom.

This is the Morrisons and I before Tim headed out in his truck.





Thanks for the hospitality, it was great to see you all and just hang out and do nothing, but a lot all at the same time.

And to my Unum peeps, it was great to see you all, sorry I missed a few of you and sorry you have to be back in the tiny cubicles. Keep in touch.

No comments: