Thursday, December 27, 2007

Disneyland

I'm not the biggest fan of Disney. Yeah, it's cool and all but I'm not a roller coaster guy, even though I've ventured out since meeting Stephanie, and personally I feel they have too many witches and ghosts and stuff to be the happiest place on earth, but whatever. My in-laws were in town for Christmas so Duncan, Christina, Isabella, the in-laws, Stephanie, and I all made the hour trek to Anaheim. First things first, we rode Small World three times in a row for Isabella. They have it all decorated for Christmas and they even sing Christmas songs. Oh what fun it was:) Mind you, I'm keeping an open mind here so stay with me. We got to ride the cars, and the new Nemo submarines. It was fun and all but those speakers in the sub were crazy loud. Next time I'm taking ear plugs like Duncan. After a while, Stephanie, her dad, and I ventured off to ride Pirates, Splash Mountain, and Big Thunder Mountain. Big Thunder Mountain did it for me and my stomach. Every time I'm reminded why I say no. It was fun though. At the end of the day, a few of us went to see the 50 years of Disney video done by Steve Martin and Donald Duck. If you go to Disney, check it out, it's pretty neet to see how it all started. Then we finished the day by riding the train around the park. It was a fun day...and I'm sure it will be repeated soon because the in-laws got us season passes for Christmas:)

This is Isabella's first ride on Small World. It took about a third of the ride to warm up to it. She went on it a total of five times that day.


This is Gampa on the Nemo ride.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from all of us!

No comments: