Monday, March 26, 2007

So much to share

It was a whirlwind 9 days on vacation. I have so many photos to share but I need a little time to go through them all. I have major jetlag. But here is what we did.

Friday - Flew from LAX to ATL to Frankfurt, Germany
Saturday - Spent a little time on the Rhine River looking at castles and beautiful countryside then headed to Switzerland for the night.
Sunday - Left for Pisa. Spent some time in Cinque Terre then the night in Pisa. Our hotel semi overlooked the leaning tower.
Monday - Got to go up the 300 steps to the top of the tower. Then headed for Rome.
Tuesday & Wednesday - Spent a rainy 2 days looking around Rome. What an amazing city with so much history.
Thursday - Left for Venice and spent the night there. Wow, what a beautiful place.
Friday - Took a tour around Salzburg. I'd go back there.
Saturday - Spent some time touring around Dachau, the first concentration camp. Went to the Neuschwanstein Castle then into Munich for the night.
Sunday - We were up way too long flying from Munich, to Paris, to ALT, then finally back to LAX.

I'm very tired now, but will post photos soon. I have about 1,100 to sort through.

I hope your week was good.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow, buddy, sounds like you covered some sights. We hit a lot of that while we were out there, but I'm looking forward to your pics. I didn't know they actually let people climb the leaning tower?! When you are at the top, do they frown on running back and forth really fast, trying to get the thing to "sway"?