Thursday, March 15, 2007

Still slacking

I'm still slacking and I won't be adding anything new for a couple weeks. I'm heading out on vacation in the morning and won't be back till the 25th. I hope to have some vacation photos to share with you. I'm excited about our travels so hopefully I will have something good to share with you all.

Have a safe week and check back after the 26th. I will be recovering from our travels so give me a few days after that.

Correction. Here is a random photo taken by my new friend Eddie Bojorquez of www.ebojo.com from our time spent in Pismo Beach at OSPW.

1 comment:

Jennifer Payne said...

DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How did I not know that you are like the most amazing photographer on the face of the planet? I LOVE your pictures!! Are you guys having a great time in California? Looks like it! I hope you have a great trip to Europe!!